Friday, December 28, 2018

Melancholia

I don't know if it's the weather, or the relentless post Christmas doldrums, but I feel really down. We're visiting family this afternoon, so I'm going to have to grin and bear it. Fortunately, I have my prozac. (I'm also going to bring an anxiety med with me, in case the Mr. gets stressy - that's a thing he does*)
Also, last night we watched two movies and I had too much wine. Not a horrible amount, but obviously I'm not going cold turkey right now. Let's see how "Dry January" goes.
*yay, and we're both giving up booze... supposedly.

OH! This may help - I have signed myself up for "restorative" yoga for a couple of days next week, including Sunday. We'll see. I will try to keep this thing updated.

I already need to update: There are two Alpharetta police cars parked end to end in front of our house and I am freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment